Attempted to make a service call for air-conditioner shut-down on 6-24-16. I informed my wife has a cancer problem with her lung and was given an appointment for repair on 6-24 between l ad 6 p.m.

When I did not receive a service call, I called Service America after 6 p.m. and was informed by a dispatcher Warren, that a technician was on his way and would be arriving at 6:45 p.m. The technician never arrived nor did I receive any call. Whereupon I called Service America and spoke to Maria at their Global Answering Service.

She informed me she would check and returned my call at 8 p.m. She stated that the technician still might arrive and if he did not arrive, he would be making a service call on Sunday 6-26. I received no further call from Service America. It was a no-show no call situation.

On 6-26 at 6:35 a.m.

I called Service America and spoke to inform her and gave her a history of the goings-on. Patricia indicated she would relay my message and would get back to me. I never received a call-back. I again called Service America after 9 p.m.

and spoke to Amika and gave her a history and she informed me that Service America does not schedule any service calls on Sunday. Therefore no one was coming to repair my air-conditioner and that I was being lied to by Service America.

At this point I can only say that Service America is an inept company being run by charlatans an liars. I will now seek to terminate my contract and I recommend anyone to think twice before they sign a contract with Service America.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of service america customer care. Service America needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned service america customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Service America.

Comments