Attempted to make a service call for air-conditioner shut-down on 6-24-16. I informed my wife has a cancer problem with her lung and was given an appointment for repair on 6-24 between l ad 6 p.m.

When I did not receive a service call, I called Service America after 6 p.m. and was informed by a dispatcher Warren, that a technician was on his way and would be arriving at 6:45 p.m. The technician never arrived nor did I receive any call. Whereupon I called Service America and spoke to Maria at their Global Answering Service.

She informed me she would check and returned my call at 8 p.m. She stated that the technician still might arrive and if he did not arrive, he would be making a service call on Sunday 6-26. I received no further call from Service America. It was a no-show no call situation.

On 6-26 at 6:35 a.m.

I called Service America and spoke to inform her and gave her a history of the goings-on. Patricia indicated she would relay my message and would get back to me. I never received a call-back. I again called Service America after 9 p.m.

and spoke to Amika and gave her a history and she informed me that Service America does not schedule any service calls on Sunday. Therefore no one was coming to repair my air-conditioner and that I was being lied to by Service America.

At this point I can only say that Service America is an inept company being run by charlatans an liars. I will now seek to terminate my contract and I recommend anyone to think twice before they sign a contract with Service America.

Product or Service Mentioned: Service America Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 26, 2016.

Comments