1.6
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

An appointment was made on 12/26/17 to have our A/C repaired on 12/28/17 (yesterday). First off, when we asked for a specific appointment time or time frame at least, the Customer Service Rep told us that she cannot provide us with neither but that we should wait for the Technician to come between 8:30am to 7pm.

I have also requested to have the Technician give me/my husband a call before arriving so that we would be at home. However, we were told that she (Customer Service Rep) does not have the ability to contact any of the Technicians. I left it as is, despite the obvious communication disruption and poor customer service that I was given. Yesterday, upon being stranded at home waiting since 8:30am, we called twice: first in the afternoon and were told to keep waiting until 11pm as the Technician would come any minute.

Then, I called by 7:50pm and was told that "the system" in Miami area has been consistently crashing over the past few days and that multiple services have not been completed. I have insisted to have somebody from Service America resolving this once and for all by either calling a Technician and have him call me/my husband or by giving us a Technician phone number for us to call. We were denied of these possibilities and were just offered an apology over and over without a definitive resolution to our issue. The Customer Service Rep could not do anything else and nobody else so far has cared to solve this.

We can't do anything with just an apology. We need our A/C fixed ASAP as we have been waiting for almost a week now. Needless to say, as suspected, no Technician showed up to our appointment or called.

Moreover, it is clear that we were given different stories by various Customer Services Reps and that these don't add up. If Service America Representatives and Technicians can't even communicate among themselves effectively, without a doubt they cannot render a good service to their customers.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Technician not showing up to service appointment, Terrible customer service, Unreliable information from customer service rep.

Comments