Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I have a contract with Service America which has replacement of appliance. My washer was determined to be non-repairable by their tech.

The clause in the Service America contract reads up to $500 for each appliance and there is no clause regarding age or depreciation. It does however state that there is a $100 deductible. They sent me a check for $150. Their contract reps said that they (SA) make the determination of the value of the appliance.

I told them there was nothing in their terms and conditions regarding age or depreciation. They determined the valuation and it was $250 less $100 deductible. I had originally paid over $500 for my washing machine and my new one costs over $700. They are a bunch thieves, their service sucks, never on time and half of their tech's have no idea how to repair an item and have to return again to properly fix your appliance.

If your smart never ever deal with a company that BS's you and have poorly trained tech's. SERVICE AMERICA SUCKS, SAVE YOUR MONEY DON'T EVER USE THEM.

Review about: Service America Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Repair replacement.

Comments