1.2
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

On June1,2018 I called Service America as I had no air conditioning. I was told they could come on Sunday for additional $200,00 I told them it was ridiculous and I am disabled and 76.

I got nowhere so I wrote CEO a note. They Called me on Monday June 1st. TGhey said I could have appointment for $75.00. I then said I'd keep Wednesday appointment at 8:00am to 11:00am.

My wife got a call back and said they would be here tuesday from8:00am to ^;00pm I've waited all day and it is after 6:00pm. I tried calling them to no avail and after 20minutes I pressed one for a call back I never recieves a call back.

I know know why they lost half of Valencia falls. My contract is up next month. I;d rather deal with porivate people who answer phones and come in a few hours.

They also charge for calls niow. Don't know why anyone would use them or how they stay in business.

I was a customer flor over 15 years but have nothing good to say about them. Lew Morganstein

I liked: Ell.

Comments

NOBODY PICKS UP PHONE

I totally agree with your commentary. I spent the last two months trying to resolve a problem with a micro-wave installation and have had no resolution.

Tried calling yesterday and I stayed on the line for 45 minutes and no representative answered my call. Left message and no one has called me back. I am turning them into the Better Business Bureau out of Clearwater, Fl. for faulty advertising and bad customer service, not being professional, and no communications with customer to try to resolve the problem.

Would not recommend this Company to anyone. Am Calling the CEO today to speak to him about his BAD SERVICE and lack of his employees to return calls.