1.6
Turnaround Time

Purchased a new unit about two years ago and have had to call them for issues regarding a new unit 4 times.Twice within the first year.

Called them last week, someone was suppose to call back, they never did. Now I know why they want you to buy their service contract because they know you'll need it. Must of sold me a lemon! I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

I've never written reviews before but I just had to in this case. I would not recommend them to anyone. Paid too much money for a new unit to be having these problems. Still waiting on a call back from last week.

I don't think I'm gonna get one.I've already called Better Business Bureau!

Review about: Service America Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Service America?

Comments

Gutter Helmet - Gutter Hemet Scam Gutter Helmet "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..." Read more Window World - Project not finished Window World "May 19th, I had 19 windows replaced. One was damaged and they broke my trim so they didn't finish the front window. Today, June 21st, it still isn't finished. I..." Read more Rebath - 8 months and still unfinished Rebath "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..." Read more Chuparosa Painting made a mess of my house Chuparosa Painting "I hired Chuparosa Painting for the exterior of my home based on several recommendations on Nextdoor.com. During the estimate, I asked George Stewart, one of the owners, who would be..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more